At Party Band Sheet Music, we pride ourselves on creating beautiful, accurate and easy-to-read sheet music.
We frequently add new transcriptions to our library, but if you can't find what you are looking for in our catalogue, we invite you to employ our custom transcription services.
Currently, we offer horn transcriptions and rhythm section transcriptions of most standard pop repertoire, from genres including Funk, Soul, R&B, Motown, Pop, Top 40 and more. RATES:
- Depending on complexity, most single-instrument transcriptions of songs that are approximately 5 minutes in length will take between 45-90 minutes to transcribe and prepare.
WE CAN PREPARE:
- Single horn parts (trumpet, trombone, saxophones etc)
- Two-horn arrangements (Trumpet & tenor or similar)
- Three-horn arrangements (Trumpet, tenor, bari or similar)
- Four or five horn arrangements
- Rhythm section parts for guitar, bass, keyboards and drums
- Full cover-band arrangements (2 to 5-piece horn section and rhythm section)
- Our typical production time for sheet music from transcribed audio is 3-14 business days.
WHAT YOU GET:
- You will receive 8.5"x11" downloadable PDF parts for all the instruments you have requested. We do not offer printed hard copies at this time.
- If for any reason, the audio you submit to us is untranscribeable, we reserve the right to refuse the job.
- If you are unsatisfied with our work or discover any errors in our transcriptions, please notify us immediately so that we may correct any mistakes. We guarantee that any errors will be corrected within 14 business days, or we will refund your payment.
- Once your order is ready, you will receive an email from Party Band Sheet Music staff containing .zip files of the PDF parts you requested. From the day you receive your order, you have 7 calendar days to notify Party Band Sheet Music of any errors. If no errors are reported within this time period, you thereby accept that the sheet music you have received is satisfactory and accurate. Party Band Sheet Music will be under no obligation to correct any errors you find in your order after this time period.